Ensuring an adequate intake of calcium is vital for men and women of all ages, as evidence suggests that healthy practices early in life, including the adequate consumption of calcium and trace elements, contribute to greater bone strength and optimal bone mineralization. Peak bone mass, obtained during childhood and adolescent growth is known to be of major importance in maintaining the strength and integrity of bones later in life.
Aminocal the well-balanced formula provides a rich source of calcium with co-factors to help maintain strong bones and teeth; The formula includes the full-recommended daily allowances of calcium and magnesium, which play a vital role in bone development, along with vitamin D3, zinc, lysine and Vitamin B6.
Aminocal contains the preferred D3 form of Vitamin D. Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol, is the form of vitamin D that is produced by the action of sunlight (UVB ultraviolet radiation) on a cholesterol-like molecule present in the skin. D3 is the preferred form of vitamin D because it is the specific form made in the human body and therefore more effective than D2 which is found in some supplements.
Aminocal contains Lysine an essential amino acids which helps in the absorption of calcium and necessary for the regeneration of tissues, building and healing of broken bones.
Aminocal also contains zinc to help in the constant regeneration of bone and to help maintain healthy muscles and nerves.
• Balanced calcium/magnesium ratio
• Helps improve bone strength and density
• Relieve muscular aches and pains
• Helps prevent cramps and muscle spasms
• Improve calcium and magnesium intake
• Helps improve joint mobility in arthritis
• Reduce body acidity for cell health
Why Is Calcium Important?
Calcium is a mineral that is necessary for life, yet many Americans do not get the amount of calcium they need every day. Calcium is important to build stronger, denser bones early in life and to keep bones strong and healthy later in life.
About 99 percent of the calcium in our bodies is in our bones and teeth. In addition to building bones and keeping them healthy, calcium helps blood clot, nerves send messages, muscles contract and other body functions.
Each day, you lose calcium through your skin, nails, hair, sweat, urine and feces. Our bodies cannot produce calcium. That’s why it’s important to try to get enough calcium through the foods we eat. When we don’t get enough calcium for our body’s needs, calcium is taken from our bones.
Daily Calcium and Vitamin D Recommendations
• Under age 50 need a total of 1,000 milligrams (mg) of calcium* and 400-800 international units (IUs) of vitamin D every day.
• Age 50 and older need a total of 1,200 mg of calcium* and 800-1,000 international units (IUs) of vitamin D every day.
• Under age 50 need a total of 1,000 milligrams (mg) of calcium* and 400-800 IUs of vitamin D every day.
• Age 50-70 need a total of 1,000 mg of calcium* and 800-1,000 IUs of vitamin D every day.
• Age 71 and older need a total of 1,200 mg of calcium* and 800-1,000 IUs of vitamin D every day.
What does Aminocal tablet contains?
|Nutritional information||Each tablet serves|
|Calcium Carbonate||1000 mg|
|(From Oyster shell equivalent to elemental calcium)||400 mg|
|Heavy magnesium oxide||150 mg|
|(Equivalent to Elemental magnesium)||90 mg|
|Zinc Sulfate||5 mg|
|Pyridoxine HCL||1.5 mg|
- Pregnancy and Lactation
- Calcium deficiency states
Advantages of Aminocal
- Best Absorption – Presence of Vit D3 and Lysine
- Best Metabolism – Presence of Zinc and Magnesium
- Best Utilization – Presence of Magnesium and Pyridoxine