Neutrosec is a powerful synergistic formula that has been designed to support the metabolic detoxification pathways within the liver. Neutrosec contains specific nutraceuticals that can stimulate the repair and renewal of damaged liver cells.
For the management of hepatitis and other liver disorders. The components and the amounts of each ingrdients have been selected to complement each other in supporting liver functions and also in promoting detoxification process (through glutathione synthesis) in the body. In the manner, Neutrosec also prevents fatty accumulation in the liver.
Why Neutrosec ?
- Hepato protective action (protection of Liver from toxic agents) Methionine present in Neutrosec protects the liver by producing Glutathione directly in the liver by the following mechanism. METHIONINE → SAME → CYSTATHIONE → GLUTATHIONE( Which protects the cell against free radicals and toxic compounds)
- Supportive action to help the liver recover from the damaged membrane of liver cells, by the following mechanism. CHOLINE ATP → PHOSPHATIDYL CHOLINE → PHOSPHOLIPIDS PLASMA MEMBRANE
- Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant there by it prevents lipid peroxidation of liver cells.
- Vitamin B complex replenishes the vitamins lost due to liver damages.
- Methionine, Choline, Biotin, Vit B12 and Folic acid, known as Lipotropes, removes excess fat accumulation from liver cells.
- Neutrosec helps liver regeneration by providing Methionine for nucleic acid formation, collagen and each cell protein synthesis.
What does Neutrosec tablet contains?
|Nutritional Information||Each tablet serves|
|Choline Dihydrogen Citrate||200 mg|
|Riboflavin (as Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate)||3 mg|
|Thiamine Hydrochloride||3 mg|
|Pyridoxine Hydrochloride||1.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.5 mg|
|Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate||7.5 I.U|